Fileserve – Filesonic – Uploadstation – WUpload – FileJungle – Filepost | 2.8 GB
Dive headfirst into rotoscoping
Rotoscoping is absolutely essential for all types of Visual Effects works. The new video tutorial course, Master Rotoscoping with SilhouetteFX demystifies this work and aims to take your skills quickly up to the next level.
Using SilhouetteFX, an industry standard tool, you learn not only button-pushing but actually how to analyse your shot, to save you time in what can be an extremely long and arduous job. Examine the full range of tools available to you to create the perfect mattes and masks.
Over SIX hours of quality video training in pinsharp 1080P HD
This Curious Turtle original course takes you from the best strategies for structuring your project, breaking down the elements you need to roto and what are the best and quickest methods to achieve your goal. All video footage and project files are included, so you can practice the techniques and hone your skills.
Available for Instant Download or on DVD
All tutorials are fully edited. So you are never forced to sit and wait for a render bar to move slowly from left to right. There is enough information packed in here, so there is no need for filler. Unobtrusive highlights guide you to the important areas of the screen, so you never lose track of the presenter’s mouse.
- Exercise 1 – Golden Threads of Roto (4:35 min)
- Exercise 2a – Getting Started – Part One (39:49 min)
- Exercise 2b – Getting Started – Part Two (22:41 min)
- Exercise 3 – Strategies for Multiple Object Roto (32:07 min)
- Exercise 4 – Speeding Roto by Tracking (22:40 min)
- Exercise 5 – Articulated Motion (40:43 min)
- Exercise 6 – Planar Tracking (24:24 min)
- Exercise 7 – Spinning and Occlusion (37:17 min)
- Exercise 8 – Keying (25:42 min)
- Exercise 9 – Dealing with Motion Blur (22:34 min)
- Exercise 10 – Paint & FX (51:49 min)
- Exercise 11 – Getting Data In and Out (22:51 min)
- Exercise 12 – Shot Breakdowns and Analysis (20:29 min)